ADASCO offers innovative solutions for water and wastewater treatment. The solutions of an STP it provides are unique, with the companies it represents having several installations across the world operating successfully for many years.
Sewage Treatment Plants
Adasco provides cutting edge technology solutions in the water and wastewater segments. With process experts having long experience of executing such projects in the region Adasco undertakes planning, design, detailed engineering, procurement, supply, erection, commissioning and operation and maintenance for technologies like Up-flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Process (UASB), Conventional Activated Sludge Process (ASP), Extended Aeration Process (EAP), Sequential Batch Reactor Process (SBR), Moving Bed Bioreactor Process (MBBR), and the latest and most innovative Membrane Bioreactor Process (MBR).
Providing wastewater treatment solutions is more than just supplying equipment but a dovetailing and integration of biological treatment processes with mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation and automation engineering disciplines.
Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant
ADASCO introduces containerized STP for households of 4 people to hotels, guesthouses, companies, camps of sizes up to 200, units for 200-600 people, and large capacity STP’s. The self-contained STP’s are made of high quality PP material. They are cost effective waste water treatment solutions, based on either conventional or MBR (Membrane BioReactor) technologies.
The unit has several advantages:
- Can be installed underground, ideal to save space and hide an STP
- Small footprint
- No issues with odor and noise when installed underground
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Water output can be used for irrigation/gardening
- Very few major electrical equipment other than a blower
- Power requirement is minimal, so it can even be operated with a solar panel
- Simple operation – from a phone or a PC
- Lower cost option
Odour Control solutions
ADASCO markets industry leading manufacturers of turnkey Air Pollution Control Equipment, VOC Abatement and Odour Control Systems – PureAir Solutions, Netherlands. The design emphasis is to minimize the “lifetime” cost of the installation by careful control of both capital and running costs. As each abatement technology has its own advantages and disadvantages, the best solution will be proposed for an entity’s problem or requirement.
Equipment offered are:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers
- Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers
- Catalytic Oxidizers
- Adsorption systems
- Rotary Concentrators
- Wet and Dry Scrubbers
Grit Removal system
Hydro International Grit removal system
- Removes 95% of particles equal to or greater than 106 microns at the design flow rate
- Is offered in 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Has no moving parts
- Does not require an external power source
- Is of a compact design
- Is available as either a free standing or in-situ unit for versatile installation
- Also available in a small footprint application
- For new installations or for retrofitting existing STP installations
ADASCO provides membrane systems from technology leaders in the field of water treatment utilizing membrane bioreactors.
We offer turnkey, and customized, membrane system solutions ensuring smooth running processes, with no downtime and minimizing your costs in the long term.
- Modular, stackable and thus minimal space required.
- Low energy costs
- Ease of maintenanceTypical applications range:
- Household systems
- Small wastewater treatment systems